Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us automatically while Users are using the Site and/or Platform. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, including, but not limited to, the User's operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, Flash version, the User's 'click-stream' on the Site and search queries, the activities of the User on the Site, the period of time the User visited the Site, etc.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User.
· Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User's experience and for geolocation and security purposes as further detailed below.
· Users who are only visiting the Site do not need to provide any Personal Information other than their IP address.
· Users who are interested in opening an Account in order to use our Services should provide details via the registration form on the Site, i.e full name, username, e-mail address, country of residence and password or other information such as phone number.
Alternatively, User can open an Account and signup to the Service via existing third party accounts (e.g., LinkedIn, etc.) used by such User ("Social Network Account"). In the event that a User registers to the Service through his/her existing Social Network Account, then such Social Network Account provides us with access to certain information about such User as is stored in the User’s Social Network Account, namely, the User's full name and email and/or any other information which is detailed and displayed to the User in the notice which appears during the integration process with such Social Network Account. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is made available to us via your Social Network Account. We may collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your Social Network Account in order to collect the abovementioned data contained within your Social Network Account which you provided us access to. We may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth herein. Please remember that the manner in which social networks use, store or disclose your information is governed solely by their policies and we will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of such social networks. If you do not agree to these practices please do not use the social network integration feature. You hereby agree that such information will be stored even after the linkage to your Social Network Account expires, for any reason.
· Personal Information may be collected from the details the User may provide us while contacting us via the support e-mail address available on the Site.
· We may collect Users’ publicly available information and content from their Social Network Account (regardless of whether they integrated the account Social Network Account with the Platform).
· We may collect any information you provide us as part of any communications with us, including by approaching to the customer services or during sales calls. We may record such calls for quality assurance purposes and in order to improve our services.
· We collect any personal information included in the Seller Content. To the extent that Seller Content includes personal information of third parties, you represent that you have obtained all necessary consents and provided all necessary privacy notices to allow us to process their personal information.
· We collect all personal information which is derived from you use of the Platform (e.g., purchases made via the Platform).
order to purchase Seller Content you will be required to use certain Online
Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein
you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain
Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information).
We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token
information such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such
information is strictly secured. For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal
Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as
Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
We collect Non-personal Information through your use of the Site and/or Platform. In other words, when you are using the Site and/or Platform we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
We collect Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily. We collect Personal Information required to operate the Service when you register and open a User Account by either completing the registration form or by registering through a third-party account (namely, Facebook account). When registering through a third-party account, you agree to grant us access to Personal Information stored in the third-party account, as detailed above.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Operate the Service (i.e. allow Users to sell and purchase Seller Content).
- Enhance the User's experience while using the Services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Create aggregated statistical data for research purposes, customization and improvement of the Site and/or Platform.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and collect feedback regarding the Service and/or the Sellers.
- Verify the User's identity when he/she signs in through his/her Account.
- Provide the Users who subscribed to our Newsletter Subscription with updates about the Company’s developments, new offerings, news regarding the Site and services, etc.
- Provide Users with updated information regarding our products and services.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User's computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site's Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
- Enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information.
- Email tracking – we may use tracking technology within the email we may send you in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you opened our email messages and the type of device you use to open such emails
Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Accessily may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
All the information contained in such advertisements and commercials belongs solely to the advertisers and the Company makes no warranties or representations in respect of such, whether or not the Company has control over such advertisements or commercials and these are provided on an "AS IS" basis. In any event, the Company will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred to you as a result of or in connection with such advertisements or commercials. The Company, advertisers and/or related third-parties may be entitled to certain shares of the earnings for such advertisements and/or commercials. You agree, acknowledge and consent that no right, title or interest is or shall be granted to you in any way with respect to any revenue share whatsoever in relation thereto.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify, update and/or revise your Personal Information you may do so on the Site by clicking the "Settings" option on your Account. In order to delete your Personal Information completely please send us an email to: [[email protected]], and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of Services may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Cookies and Local Storage
When you access or use the Site, we and/or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies), which store certain local information on your device ("Local Storage") which may enable us, inter alia, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site, to improve the Site's performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to the User's individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users' use of the Site, to gather information about the Users' approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and perform other analytics, to develop our Site and to serve targeted advertisements.
Such information is locally stored in the User's device. Accessily and/or our authorized third party service providers may access such information. Accessily and/or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the web-browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s device until he/she deletes them). Such Local Storage used by the Site may store non-personal information (such as the different pages viewed by a User within the Site) as well as User persistent identifier, which will be collected in accordance with the terms specified herein.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of cookies, the Site will utilize cookies upon your use of the Site. If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above. For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of cookies, please refer to your browser 'help', 'tool' or 'edit' section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site recorded by performance cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics, as our service providers in order to track Users' activities on the Site, including by use such services' persistent cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Site, we may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Accessily's e-mail address that appears in the Site or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Accessily Site and our Users’ Personal Information. The Personal Information is hosted on the Digital Ocean servers which provides advanced security features. Accessily employs industry standard procedures to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. ACCESSILY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
Third Party Service Providers
Third Party Websites
For Information, Questions or Notification of Errors, Please Contact:
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning the Terms, you are welcome to send Accessily an email or otherwise contact Accessily to the following address and Accessily will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe: [email protected]