If you don't receive the service that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for Purchase Protection, and we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price, subject to terms and limitations. If you are charged for a transaction that you didn't make, let us know within 60 days, and we've got you covered.
Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where Unseen Market is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that Unseen Market accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment.
What’s covered with Unseen Market Purchase Protection
- You bought a guest post, but received a facebook post
- You bought an item described as “new,” but received something that was used
- You purchased 3 items, but only received 2
- The item is missing major parts (that the seller didn’t report)
- You purchased an item described as authentic, but received a knockoff instead